- Hyaluronic Acid is found naturally in our skin. It holds water and helps keep our skin hydrated and plump. Hyaluronic Acid within our bodies holds a thousand times its weight in water and works to not only retain all that moisture.
- This formula with Vitamin C, Green Tea and Jojoba Oil, resurfaces dull skin, sinks in easily and delivers an effective level of hydration diminishing dryness. It enhances the performance of other products by clearing the way for maximum absorption.
- Go from a drab and dry complexion to an absolutely hydrated and glowing one, practically overnight.
- This lightweight easy to penetrate super hydrating serum is ideal for all skin types.
- 100% Cruelty-free and vegan product.
- Free of parabens, sulphates, harmful chemicals, artificial color and fragrance.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping to ALL India addresses is completely FREE.
Do you offer COD (Cash on Delivery) in India?
Please note due to the current COVID19 crisis we are only making contactless deliveries and hence COD is not available.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship to select international locations. All international orders are shipped via DHL Express.
Shipping charges are as follows (for all countries except Nepal, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka):
- Express Shipping (Upto 1.5 Kg) is ₹1200
- Express Shipping (1.5 Kg to 3 Kg) is ₹2000
- Express Shipping (3 Kg & above) is ₹3200
Shipping charges for Nepal, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka:
- Express Shipping (Upto 1.5 Kg) is ₹500
- Express Shipping (1.5 Kg to 3 Kg) is ₹1000
- Express Shipping (3 Kg & above) is ₹1500
How long will my order take to arrive?
All India orders usually take about 3-5 working days from the date of shipping. However, it may take longer due to the current COVID-19 crisis.
How do I track my order?
You can track all India orders using the below link:
https://tracklite.in/ [Please click "Check using Order ID and Phone Number"] and enter your details for tracking information.
Complete List of Ingredients
Purified Water, Propanediol, MethylSulfonylMethane, 3-Glyceryl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Glycerin, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe barbadensis (Aloevera) Leaf Extract, Bio Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Glycerin, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium gluconate(Sugarcane).
It is a super star skincare product- Hyaluronic acid is a moisture binder, helps replenish and hold cell moisture, leading to hydrated, plump skin.
It moisturizes skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, Replenishes cell moisture, speeds wound healing.
It’s fast absorbing: Unlike some skincare products, hyaluronic acid quickly absorbs into the skin, meaning you lose less product.
It’s non-irritating: For the most part, hyaluronic acid is non-irritating and safe for use with all skin types.
HOW TO USE
Apply 1-2 pumps of Hyaluronic Acid Serum on cleansed face using your fingers.
Allow the serum to be absorbed completely. Follow-up with a moisturizer.
Can be used daily morning and night for best results.
- winter skincare
Totally loved it!
This serum is very lightweight, my skin feels supple & hydrated as soon as I apply it and follow it with my moisturiser. I have dehydrated and acne prone skin so this serum is helping me with my dehydration also in summer. People who have dry skin only during winters can apply it in winters. I also have pigmented skin so I would give (niacinamide serum) a try because now I can definitely say that it would work!
Best dry skin serum
OMG this is the best Hyaluraunic Acid Serum ever. Gentle, hydrating and easy to absorb. I recommend this to anyone who suffers from with dry or flaky skin. It really helps in moisturising and plumping up the skin.
My skin loves it ❤
Food for my Skin
people wonder how come my skin shines like glass. I feel so good and satisfied when I pat the serums on my face.
On Second Bottle
My skin is normal in summers, but dry in winters. I often face dry patched. This serum has helped me combat it. I just apply 2 pumps of this serum in night, followed by a face moisturiser and it works like magic as the dryness is almost to completely gone by morning. I won't need it in summers, but definitely my staple in winter skincare.