Glowing skin starts from within. The phrase “ You are what you eat ” is very true and appropriate. Diet is one of the best way to improve your skin health. Small changes can be significant and can have a positive effect on your skin concerns.
Help your skin with some clean snacking tips to enhance its natural beauty
- Blueberries: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants that protect the skin against harmful radicals. This in turn boosts collagen levels that are responsible for skin firmness thereby protecting the skin from premature aging.
- Eggs: Eggs are a rich source of vitamins and proteins that keeps you healthy inside out. Eggs help balance your hormone levels which in turn keeps skin clear and irritation free.
- Lemon Juice: Lemons are known for their cleansing properties. They help flush out toxins to keep your skin healthy. A glass of warm water and a slice of lemon in the morning is the perfect way to hydrate and clear your skin.
- Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are a rich source of Omega 6 and antioxidants which makes them beneficial for skin health and skin cell regeneration.
- Almonds: Almonds are high in antioxidants which protect your cells from oxidative damage keeping your skin looking firm and youthful.