Jojoba Oil is packed with vitamins and minerals that are essential for healthy skin. This beauty ingredient is extracted from the seeds of the jojoba plant (Simmondsia Chinensis). The pure version of jojoba oil has golden yellow colour whereas the processed form is transparent and clear.
The nutrients and antioxidants present in jojoba oil makes it your skin’s best friend. The similarity between jojoba oil and sebum makes it unique as compared to any other seed oil. It is extremely safe to use because of its non-comedogenic properties.
Here’s how jojoba oil can benefit your skin.
- Jojoba oil is excellent for sensitive skin. Its gentle, non irritating nature makes it apt for keeping sensitive skin moist and healthy.
- The moisturizer present in jojoba oil helps retain moisture in the skin thereby keeping it hydrated and fresh. This in turn helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and early signs of aging.
- The anti inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of jojoba oil make it perfect for treating various skin infections.
- Jojoba oil works as a natural healer - it helps soothe skin burns. The soothing properties of jojoba oil makes it helpful in reducing sunburn or tan.
- The vitamin E present in jojoba oil helps to keep your nails moisturized and strong.