Have you ever wondered what makes Vitamin C one of the best skincare ingredients out there? Why is it so powerful ?
Vitamin C is also known as ascorbic acid, which is loaded with powerful antioxidants, antibacterial and anti inflammatory properties which help in the production of collagen. This is what makes it so effective for your skin.
Both dietary and topical applications are beneficial to achieve healthy skin and due to the enrichment of antioxidants it protects the skin against free radicals. We highly recommend adding vitamin C in your daily skincare routine to achieve that ageless look.
Lemons are a rich source of Vitamin C. Adding lemon to your skincare diet can be very effective in the fight against dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
5 super amazing ways to use lemon in your beauty routine
- Clear age spots and blemishes: Lemons due to its antibacterial properties act as a natural cleanser to treat blemishes and dark spots. All you have to do is simply apply lemon on the affected area before hitting the bed at night. Dilute lemon juice with rose water before application. Rinse off in the morning with lukewarm water. Repeat on a regular basis to feel the difference. It also works well on blackheads.
- Achieve brighter skin: Add lemon juice to honey and apply as a mask for 20 minutes before rinsing off with luke warm water. This helps to lighten the skin naturally is especially useful for areas like elbow and knees.
- Exfoliate dead skin cells: Mix lemon juice with sugar granules, honey and olive oil for a fantastic DIY sugar exfoliator. This works great for the entire body, including hands and feet, knees and elbows. Use coarse sugar for the body and fine sugar crystals for the face and lips.
- Fight fine lines and wrinkles: Mix lemon juice with almond oil and honey. Apply this super easy yet effective pack on your face for 20 minutes on daily basis. This mask helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Works as an excellent skin toner: Mix lemon juice with apple cider vinegar in equal quantity. This works as an excellent toner for your skin. Apply this toner with cotton ball every morning and night after cleansing.
Try all natural Vitamin C Facial Cleanser from Vya Naturals. It helps to purify your skin with the goodness of Vitamin C