- Niacinamide is the magical ingredient that does it all. This water-soluble, ultra-hydrating vitamin that works to replenishes the complexion and improves skin’s barrier (its first line of defense).
- Formulated with niacinamide content between 4-5 percent it delivers hydration throughout the day leaving the skin looking healthy and more glowing.
- This serum helps renew and restore the surface of skin against moisture loss by helping skin improve its natural production of skin-strengthening ceramides.
- Blended with plant extracts it helps renew and restore the surface of skin against moisture loss and dehydration by helping skin improve its natural production of skin-strengthening ceramides.
- This lightweight easy to penetrate hard-hitting serum is ideal for all skin types.
- 100% Cruelty-free and vegan product.
- Free of parabens, sulphates, harmful chemicals, artificial color and fragrance.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping to ALL India addresses is completely FREE. However, due to COVID-19 crisis, deliveries may take longer than usual.
Do you offer COD (Cash on Delivery) in India?
Due to COVID-19 crisis, COD is currently unavailable.
Do you ship internationally?Due to COVID-19 crisis, international shipping is currently unavailable. Please send us an email on email@example.com and we'll update you once we are ready to ship to international addresses.
How long will my order take to arrive?
All India orders usually take about 3-5 working days from the date of shipping. However, it may take longer due to the current COVID-19 crisis.
How do I track my order?
You can track all India orders using the below link:
https://tracklite.in/ [Please click "Check using Order ID and Phone Number"] and enter your details for tracking information.
Complete List of Ingredients
Purified Water, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Propanediol (Corn), Levulinic Acid (Corn Extract), Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate (Corn Extract), Xanthan Gum (Sugar from Corn Extract), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Gluconate (Sugarcane), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid (Citric Fruit).
Niacinamide is uniquely compatible with products in your skin care routine. This ingenious B Vitamin is well tolerated by all skin types. It’s even suitable for use by those with sensitive skin.
Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that helps to do everything from improve your skin’s barrier function to fade acne scars and even help reduce and regulate sebum production, unclog pores, and cut down on inflammation.
Niacinamide helps to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles! Unlike other harsh acne-treating products with, say, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, niacinamide serum won’t dry out your skin or cause redness and flaking.
HOW TO USE
For best results apply 3-4 drops of Niacinamide Serum on cleansed & toned skin. Follow-up with a moisturizer.
Can be used twice a day- AM & PM.
You could also try a niacinamide serum as part of your morning routine, before sunscreen.
I have tried 3 - 4 niacinamide serums from reputed brands and so far this has worked the best for me.
I have just started using the serum and I'm liking it. However I love vitamin c moisturizer. I have used it earlier also. I feel no other moisturizer gives me the satisfaction like vyakti natural vitamin c. I would be intrested in your product update for skin care. Thank you Vya Natural! Geeta.