- Niacinamide is the magical ingredient that does it all
- Also known as Vitamin B3, niacinamide is a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly improve enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, and a weakened surface
- Niacinamide also reduces the impact of environmental damage because of its ability to improve skin’s barrier (its first line of defense)
- This serum has been formulated with niacinamide content between 4-5 percent. This ensures optimal topical benefit for your skin by keeping it healthier, more even toned and brighter
- Niacinamide is uniquely compatible with products in your skin care routine. This ingenious B Vitamin is well tolerated by all skin types. It’s even suitable for use by those with sensitive skin.
- Other helpful benefits of niacinamide are that it helps renew and restore the surface of skin against moisture loss and dehydration by helping skin improve its natural production of skin-strengthening ceramides. When ceramides become depleted over time, skin is left vulnerable to all sorts of problems, from persistent patches of dry, flaky skin to increasingly becoming extra-sensitive.
- Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that helps to do everything from improve your skin’s barrier function to fade acne scars and even help reduce and regulate sebum production, unclog pores, and cut down on inflammation.
- Niacinamide helps to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles! Unlike other harsh acne-treating products with, say, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, niacinamide serum won’t dry out your skin or cause redness and flaking.
How to Use Niacinamide Serum?
- For best results apply 3-4 drops of Niacinamide Serum on cleansed & toned skin. Follow-up with a moisturizer.
- Can be used twice a day- AM & PM.
- You could also try a niacinamide serum as part of your morning routine, before sunscreen.
Purified Water, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Propanediol (Corn), Levulinic Acid (Corn Extract), Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate (Corn Extract), Xanthan Gum (Sugar from Corn Extract), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Gluconate (Sugarcane), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid (Citric Fruit)
30ml/ 1.01 fl oz
How much does shipping cost?
- India Addresses- FREE
- International Addresses- Flat charge of INR 1200
IMP: You can get free international shipping if you purchase products worth INR 7000 i.e. approx. $100 and apply the code INT100 at the time of checkout.
Where all do you ship internationally?
- United States
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand
*Can't find your country in the list above? Send us an email on email@example.com to check shipping availability in your country.
Do you offer COD (Cash on Delivery)?
Yes, we do offer COD (cash on delivery) for most pincodes in India at no extra cost.
Minimum value for Cash on Delivery is ₹500
Maximum value for Cash on Delivery is ₹2500
How long will my order take to arrive?
- India- 3 to 5 working days from the date of shipping
- International- 3 to 8 business days from the date of shipping. This doesn’t account for customs delays outside of our control.
How do I track my order?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in New Delhi (India) with tracking, however tracking can’t be guaranteed once it enters a new postal network which is out of our control.
You can track your order here: https://vyanaturals.com/pages/track-your-order
- All orders received on or before 11.30 am IST will be shipped the same day. Any order received post that will be dispatched the following business day.
- Our warehouse doesn’t operate over the weekend or on public holidays. So your order will be dispatched the following business day.
- All India orders are sent via local carriers such as Delhivery, FedEx, BlueDart, XpressBees and India Post. At this moment, we do not have the option for you to choose the carrier.
- All international orders are sent out via DHL International.